This page will keep you updated on future events taking place at the Volney Bible Church.
You're Invited to Join Us
- May 2nd- We are excited to announce the start of a new mid-week Bible study led by our good friend Sonny Sumilhig. It will be from 6:30 pm until 8 pm. The first topic, requested by some at the church, will be: "How should Christians view ghosts and speaking to the dead?" It should be an interesting study. We hope to see you there.
- On the Second Sunday of the month is our monthly board meeting and potluck. Everyone is invited to bring a dish to pass for the potluck.
- June 17th- Our annual Father's Day celebration. We will also celebrate Communion on that day.
- July 30th,31st and August 1st- Vacation Bible School will take place. Please pray for the kids that will be impacted by the gospel and also for the workers that will help us with this event. If you would like to be a part of this, please see Henri LaRoue and she will be glad to accommodate you.
- Also on August 2nd we will have a hotdog roast to end our Bible School and so we can invite the parents of the children to attend to see what their kids have learned.
- August 26th - we will be having a 'Volney Bible Church Reunion'. All those who have attended in the past, we are giving you a special welcome to come and spend the day with us.